Lanseria Centre Lanseria
- To ensure that all stocks are kept under optimum conditions.
- To ensure that all mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time.
- To ensure that all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and to the correct quantity.
- To ensure that all dishes reach the hot plate or passe correctly garnished, the correct portion and size, presented on the prescribed serving dish in the prescribed manner.
- To ensure that his section is being kept clean and tidy at all time
- To ensure that junior cooks and trainees receive the right training and optimum guidance.
- To ensure that any anticipated shortages are communicated promptly to the sous chef or head chef.
- To ensure that no horseplay is allowed in his section and that all staff under his control are treated fairly and with courtesy.
- To deputise in the sous chef’s absence and take charge of the kitchen when directed to do so.
- To attend training courses and seminars as and when required.
- To strive to study management subjects in preparation for future advancement.
- Knowledge of basic cooking techniques
- Quality Control
- Work weekends and shifts